Sunday 14 July 2013

A Layout by Gerry van Gent



Happy Sunday Sizzix friends!

Today I have a layout to share with you where I 
used different Sizzix dies.
657900 Sizzix Big Shot Machine
658948 Sizzix Thinlits Frame, Fancy Rectangle
658946 Sizzix Thinlits Decorative Border & Heart
658506 Sizzix Sizzlits Vintage Doily
658367 Sizzix Movers & Shapers Butterflies
657838 Sizzix Movers & Shapers Vintage Fan & Globe Set
657007 Sizzix Bigz L Basic Tray
658527 Sizzix Bigz Die Estate

I used two different pattern papers to die cut the Butterflies and the Heart.
The Estate label was die cut from white cardstock. Then I inked round the edges
and stamped two flourish motives. As a decoration I added a piece of 

Instead the globe I cut out a clock from the pattern paper and
I adhered it on top.

The Fancy Rectangle Frame must be one of my favourites ever... I used 
it so many time and in so many ways - simply love it!

OTHER PRODUCTS I USED:
WEBSTER'S PAGES - "New Year New You" collection

*  *  * 
Dutch Translation

Hallo Sizzix vrienden!

Vandaag wil een layout met jullie delen waarbij
ik Sizzix stansen heb gebruikt.
*  *  * 
657900 Sizzix Big Shot Machine
658948 Sizzix Thinlits Frame, Fancy Rectangle
658946 Sizzix Thinlits Decorative Border & Heart
658506 Sizzix Sizzlits Vintage Doily
658367 Sizzix Movers & Shapers Butterflies
657838 Sizzix Movers & Shapers Vintage Fan & Globe Set
657007 Sizzix Bigz L Basic Tray
658527 Sizzix Bigz Die Estate

*  *  * 

De  Butterflies en het Heart heb ik uit twee verschillende patroon papieren gestanst.
De Estate label is uit witte cardstock gestanst en vervolgens distressed langs
de randen. Daarna heb ik gestempeld met een bloemen motief.
Een stukje uit de Fancy Rectangle Frame heb ik gebruikt als decoratie.

*  *  *

De klok heb ik uit het patroon papier geknipt. Daarna heb ik het 
in plaats van de globe geplakt.

*  *  *

Ik ben helemaal "verliefd" op de Fancy Rectangle Frame - hij is een van 
mijn favorieten aller tijden :-) en ik heb hem op verschillende manieren gebruikt.
Ik vind hem prachtig!

*  *  *

I hope you enjoyed my project today!

No comments:

Post a Comment