Sunday 5 October 2014

Fall Family Fun.

Hello, it's me Bente here with an Autumn/Fall inspired page.
The air is much crisper now than only a couple of weeks ago and up here in the Scandinavian countries the days have grown much shorter.


 I think you can tell I had a lot of messy fun with this page. I added a couple of my all time favourite dies. As you probably know by now, the Tattered Floral die is just perfect for making your own flowers and the Frameworks dies are all wonderful to use both as a background or as a special feature on their own.


I took the picture yesterday when we went for a stroll in the beechforest looking for any remaining delicious chanterelles. We came home pretty emptyhanded, but we all ejoyed our little outing very much.


I used the large Tim Holtz Leaf die with its embossingfolder. I think it is absolutely beautiful. In my previous post I used it as well, on a couple of cards.


Finally a little close up of one of my Tattered Florals (medium sixed).

So today was an explosion of colour. I hope you enjoyed my Fall inspired page and I will be looking forward to seeing you same place and same time next Sunday! :-)

The Sizzix products I used are:
Sizzix Big Shot Starter Kit (Powder Blue & Teal)
Sizzix Frameworks Die - Courtyard
Sizzix Bigz Die - Tattered Florals
Sizzix Bigz Die w/Texture Fades - Layered Leaf

Papers are Prima and Les papiers de Pandore. Flowers are Prima, Petaloo, Magnolia

Have a nice new week!

Bente

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout, love those polka dotted leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing page. Love the autumn felling and warm page <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You captured the colors and feel of fall perfectly on this gorgeous page, Bente!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow this is amazing. I love all the rich colour. Perfect for autumn... we are going into summer now... so we are all lush green and all... I love that TH die it is gorgeous. WIll have to look for that one...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous paint on the back ground and love the flowers and leaves too..

    ReplyDelete