Friday 29 May 2015

Live the moment... Layout








Hi Sizzix friends!

Today I show you a special layout for me. It is in a clean and simple style, I have used only a few materials, the ones which I found necessary to accentuate the feelings in the moment of taking the pictures.


As you can see, I’ve only used two dies, the circles Framelits and the Decorative Strip Scallops designed by Doodlebug. And then I’ve played with the papers and their colours to match the picture.


Here are some details: 


I’ve die-cut circles in different sizes and combined patterns and colours. I’ve positioned the circles around the heart button to simulate the circles created by skipping stones on the surface of water. By doing this I wanted to give my son the message: “live the moment with your heart and grow happy”



I’ve die-cut this decorative strip and glued partially to give some movement.






I have used the following Sizzix products:


I hope you have enjoyed this clean and simple layout. Thanks for your visit!


Have a creative and happy Friday!

-----

¡Hola a todos!
Hoy os quería enseñar un layout muy especial para mí. Es una página muy clean and simple, con muy pocos materiales, tan solo los necesarios para poder resaltar el sentimiento que me invadió al hacer las fotos.

Como podéis ver he utilizado dos troqueles, los Framelits de círculos y la cenefa decorativa de Doodlebug y he jugado con los papeles y sus colores combinándolos con las fotografías.

Algunos detalles:
He troquelado los círculos en diferentes medidas y colores. Los he situado bajo el botón del corazón posicionados como si se tratara del movimiento que surge tras tirar una piedra en el agua, que se va haciendo más grande. Con esto quería transmitir el siguiente mensaje: "vive el momento con el corazón y crece feliz"

He troquelado esta cenefa decorativa y la he fijado parcialmente para darle un poco de movimiento.




 Espero que os haya gustado esta página clean and simple. ¡Gracias por la visita!

¡Feliz y creativo viernes!


1 comment: