Sunday 25 October 2015

Autumn Leaves Gift Box







Autumn has really arrived here in the UK and I am loving all the changing colours of nature. So this week I was inspired to make an autumn leaves gift box. Emily Atherton has produced some beautiful dies for us to work with; each with a pretty nature theme.

Here are the supplies I used for this project:



Cutting the box out is so simple as it is all one piece and doesn't require any glueing to hold it in place. I just used a little bit of glue to attach the leaf pieces. 


I think this will be a great die to use for gift wrapping at Christmas. I might make some truffles for my neighbours in these gift boxes.  


What do you think? I like the geometric pattern in contrast to the soft leaves. I'm definitely cutting more of these out for my autumn mantel display!

No comments:

Post a Comment