Tuesday 3 July 2012

Never throw away your left overs!




Hello everyone!


I am the kind of scrapbooker that keeps every single piece of left over papers I get to cut, glue, punch, or ink. I feel like it's a waste to throw those tiny pieces of papers : you never know what you can do with them but just in case you do, it would be sad to not have them anymore!


On this layout, I used my Big Shot to cut those cute stars and kept the left over papers (the ones I used to cut the stars into) to make like a freestyle paperquilt on my layout.










First, mist your background with whatever ink spray you have (I always use my Studio Calico Mr Hueys mists).
Once it's dry, glue your square (with the star in the middle) with gluestick, same for your picture.
Add embellishment, paper strips, stamps on your layout and finish with sewing on your layout with your sewing machine.


For this layout, I used : 


- Studio Calico July kit
- a Big Shot (#655268)
- Movers & Shapers Stars & Circle set (#657795)
Studio Calico Mr Hueys mists

Now, you know that you shouldn't throw away your tiny scraps of papers!
Céline

No comments:

Post a Comment