Monday 19 November 2012

Hexagons Curtain for your scraproom



Hello everyone!
How are you? Happy Monday!!!! I love to start my week with a creative project to show and share with you all. I'd like to have some feedbacks from you to know what do you think and to discuss about how amazing and useful are the sizzix products! Do you want?

Today I want to show you a new sewing creation, an embellishment for the curtain in my scrap room.

Materials I used:

How to make it

STEP1
first of all choose you favorite fabrics and make many hexagons in different sizes to mix together like in the following figure.



STEP 2
You can decide to use your sewing machine to stitch them to the curtain or hand stitch , like you prefer.
I have used the sewing machine sewing them to the curtain in their centre. At the end, embellish it adding buttons.



It's really funny and very simple. I love to play with fabrics and you?



I want to remember you that for this week Sizzix holds a quilting blog Hop with amazing projects and ideas to share with you all, my project will be showed this saturday so stay tuned ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment