Friday 14 June 2013

Unexpected stop in Paris - journal page with Sizzix :)


Hi again friends!
There are some days that should simply not happen - one of these, during which you shouldn't get out of bed,  or at least - out of your house. I had 2 days like this in a row like this this week... and it was all because of the strikes on the Paris Airport - starting just on the day of my planned flight home! Grrr!

I'm not the master of planning, but I'm trying to get organized as much as possible with my crazy, busy life - this unexpected stop made me lose my balance completely... of course there were some advantages: spending more time with friends, having more time for sleeping... or this small project I made one evening in my altered book journal :)


Limited access to supplies makes you creative and opens your mind, I think:)
I made this journal page using just a bit of gesso, tea stain, some small tags and white paper scraps I got from my friends,masking tape, thread and twine and a crochet flower. Luckily I had a paper doily and one Sizzix cut out left from the class on Saturday: 

- 657996 - Sizzix Sizzlits Die - Card, Scallop Circle Insert
So I could work some more on layers and details.



In the end, I had really great creative time playing and splashing tea in my journal. Great company, music, chocolate and free evening eased my stress and made my life a bit better.

Soon I will share some photos from my classes I had with my lovely students from France - see you soon!
Sending warmest hugs
Finn

No comments:

Post a Comment