Sunday 26 April 2015

A "Mother's Day" Card by Gerry van Gent


Happy Sunday Sizzix friends!

Did you check our Free New Baby Paper Downloads?
They are so adorable and cute! And, yes, they are especially
designed for new-borns....but today I used the softness
they radiate to create a sweet card for Mother's Day.

Mother's Day Card

Sizzix-rebrand-logo-low-res
660515 Sizzix Big Shot Plus Starter Kit Machine
660473 Sizzix Thinlits Die Set Decorative Trim #2
billboard
*        *        *


Card size: 15cm x 15cm
I chose two different patterns for the background.
Then decorated the card with different embellishments which 
I cut out from the embellishment sheet - heart border, letters, 3 circles.
N.B. I made my own banner from the heart border. I simply
cut out small triangles in both ends of the border.
C3

660473
{660473} Decorative Trim #2
I used one to the hearts from the Decorative Trim #2 to adhere
in the middle of one of the round shapes.
The other Decorative Trim #2 I used to decorate the heart banner. 
C1

I found in my stash some matching pattern papers and used as add-ons.
Added a matching button as well for more cuteness :-)
C2
CardL
OTHER PRODUCTS I USED:
Megs Garden pattern papers
white cardstock
a green button
*       *       *

Thank you for your visit!

2 comments: