Monday 24 August 2015

Dies and Distress Inks. Hello Card








Hi everybody! Elena here. 

I have been playing with my Distress Inks and dies lately, and today I want to show you a clean and simple card you can make with some dies, white card and Distress Inks.






Supply list:



To make this card I have die cut the little bird, the branch and the sentiment out of white card. Then I had some fun with my inks and markers, blending all the colours very well and misting some water on the leaves to create more interest.




Finally, I have attached my die  cuts on a white car panel, I have bent the leaves to create some dimension and I have attached everything to my card base using some foam squares.

I hope you like it!

Elena

..........................

¡Hola a todos!

Estos días he estado jugando un poco con mis tintas Distress y mis troqueles y hoy quiero enseñaros una tarjeta Clean and Simple que podéis hacer sólo con troqueles, tintas y cartulina blanca.

Primero he troquelado todos los elementos en cartulina blanca y las he coloreado con tintas y rotuladores Distress, difuminando muy bien los colores y pulverizando un poco de agua en las hojas para conseguir un efecto más realista.

Después he pegado todos mis troquelados en un panel de cartulina blanca doblando un poco las hojas para crear más dimensión y lo he pegado todo a la base de una tarjeta con foam adhesivo.

¡Espero que os guste!

Elena

2 comments:

  1. Love this; the colours are so beautifully blended. It looks like a stamped image!

    ReplyDelete