Tuesday 17 April 2012

Love Pillow

 By Loredana Bucaria


Hi everyone! How are you? Here the beginning of the spring was stopped by the rain arghhhh! I can't wait to have only sunny days! They make me feel so happy! 

Today I want to show you one of my last creations with the amazing Sizzix tools! Each single day I think how much I am a lucky girl to can work with a company that I have always dreamed about!!! Sometimes I think to be in a dream and I don't want to wake up!

I was thinking to make a white pillow for my bed because I have a red bed and some pillow red so the white would be perfect to match the red!

Let's start!



Materials you need:
  • white fabric
  • a little pillow from Ikea 34x34 cm to cover
  • a fabric that you love, I have chosen the red and white dots fabric
  • black felt
  • sewing machine
  • Big shot machine
  • sizzles Love set (item code 657789)
  • Framelits hearts #2 (item code 657574) 
  • paper and fabric scissors
  • a pen for fabric
It's a very simple project!

Instructions:

STEP 1

Use the heart framelits as a template, they are amazing! So with a pen for fabric draw the big heart on the red fabric and cut it with fabric scissors.


with the big shot and love set dies cut the word "love" on the black felt  and lay it on the fabric to see how they will be together.


Sew it on the heart with the sewing machine.


Make the same with other sizes of hearts. I cut medium and small red hearts and black felt tiny hearts from the word love. one on the another and sew!

STEP 2

Cut a rectangle of white fabric simply putting the pillow on the fabric. If the pillow is 34x34 cm cut two squares of fabric 38x38 cm or a long rectangle with the same width.
Fold it in half and sew it on the sides to have a sort of bag for your pillow.


STEP 3

Sew the hearts on the front face of the pillow before to close it completely.


I hope to have inspired you :)
Have a wonderful day!

Love, Lory

No comments:

Post a Comment