Friday 13 September 2013

Altered Canvas Bag


Happy Friday everyone! This is Anna.
How are you doing? It's September already, can you believe it?

This week I have taken a break from the usual scrapbooking, and chosen to make this bag for me!
I found this brown canvas bag for just €3 in my local market. I just wish I had picked up more than one now! This is a large bag that can hold all your stuff.
For this project I painted a piece of canvas bag with gold acrylic paint. Next I’ve used three felt and fabric flowers cut out on my Big Shot using Sizzix dies.
 
cafe creativo - sizzix big shot - flowers bag (1)
 
cafe creativo - sizzix big shot - flowers bag (2)
 
So Fun!!! I love so much make this bag that I would like to create another, in other colors trend.
So... What do you do if you have a canvas bag lying around your house? Alter it with some Sizzix dies, of course!
 
cafe creativo - sizzix big shot - flowers bag (3)
 
Have fun and do let me know if you attempt to make one of this :)
 
Items used:
 
canvas bag
fabric and felt
gold acrylic paint
buttons
hot glue

**************************************
Flag_of_Italy Per le amiche italiane! :)

Ciao! Sono Anna con un nuovo progetto Sizzix per voi.
Questa settimana ho preso una pausa dal “solito” scrapbooking ed ho scelto di fare questa borsa per me! Solo per me!
Ho trovato questa borsa di tela marrone per soli 3 € in un mercato locale. Vorrei solo averne comprate altre! Questa è una borsa abbastanza capiente, che può contenere tutte le tue cose che noi donne ci portiamo in giro ;)
Per questo progetto ho spennellato una parte della borsa con vernice acrilica color oro. Una volta asciutto, ho incollato tre fiori di feltro e stoffa tagliati con la mia Big Shot utilizzando le fustelle Sizzix, tra cui anche la bellissima Peonia (fustella n°658423). Ho rifinito con qualche bottone.
 
E' stato così divertente! Mi è piaciuto molto fare questa borsa che vorrei crearne un'altra, magari in altri colori di tendenza.
Quindi... Cosa fare se avete una borsa di tela in giro per la vostra casa? “Alterarla” con alcune fustelle Sizzix, naturalmente!
Buon divertimento e fatemi sapere se ci avete provato :)
Ciao! a presto!
 
Materiali:
 
borsa di tela
stoffe e feltro
colore acrilico oro
bottoni
colla a caldo


1 comment:

  1. Thank you! Very interesting!
    I did that such flowers with a knife Sizzix!
    http://igramus7.blogspot.ru/2013/09/blog-post.html

    ReplyDelete