Wednesday 18 September 2013

Art Journal



Hi Everyone!

Daria is here.

Today I would like to show you a new art journal. I made it for one of my scrap-friends. I hope she will love this art journal and will create a lot of gorgeous mixed media projects.

Items used:
Big Shot Machine (657900)
Sizzix Movers & Shapers Magnetic Die Set 2PK - Mini Butterflies Set (657209)
Sizzix Bigz Die - Flower #2 (657711)

I made the inner sheets from watercolor papers. Сover I made using cotton fabric. To add different shapes on the cover, I cut these shapes using dies (also from cotton fabric). I sewed them onto the cover using a sewing machine. Then I used white acrylic paint and different sprays with stencils. After paint dried, I outline the edges of the shapes using PITT Artist Pens.




This is back side of art journal.

Have a nice day!

Daria.


Всем привет!

Сегодня я хочу показать новый арт-журнал, который я сделала в подарок одной из своих скрап-подруг. Его размер А5. 
Арт-журнал сделан с нуля, внутренние листы у него из бумаги для черчения, мягкая обложка. Разные интересные формы для обложки я вырезала с помощью ножей Sizzix. Так же я использовала краску, трафареты и спреи для придания законченного вида обложке.

Материалы:
Big Shot Machine (657900)
Sizzix Movers & Shapers Magnetic Die Set 2PK - Mini Butterflies Set (657209)
Sizzix Bigz Die - Flower #2 (657711)

Всем хорошего дня!

Дарья.

No comments:

Post a Comment