Sunday 8 June 2014

Bente's shabby chic page






Hi there.
Today I have a shabby chic scrapbook page to share with you.
I primed my bautiful paper with gesso and a little mist using a stencil as well for added texture.


I cut two large circles using decorative scissors and stitched them to my paper. With a paintbrush I added gesso diluted with water to tone down the background music pattern. It could esily look very busy. I cut and embossed a smaller circle and used it as a mat for my two photos.


I made these gorgeous flowers in two sizes with the Tattered Florals die set that I love. It is just soo good for when you need some flowers to tone in with your papers.


I made my flower clusters tying in a swirly chipboard piece and also a light blue lace ribbon rosette.


I also fussy cut some pretty butterflies from a matching patterned paper using the Susan's Garden Tool Kit which has become one of my absolute favourites to use when I craft. All the tools in the kit are really very useeful!


Thanks for looking and I hope you'll enjoy the rest of your day!! :-)

I used these Sizzix products for my page:
Sizzix Big Shot starter kit (Powder Blue and Teal)
Sizzix Accessories Susan's Garden's Tool Kit
Sizzix Bigz Die, Tattered Florals
Life Made Simple, Sizzix thinlits basic set (I used the small heart)

Patterned papers: Inkido Beautiful Memories, Spring Time
Mini roses: Papirdesign
Lace: Papirdesign
Other flowers Prima, Petaloo
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hejsan!
Idag har jag en shabby chic scrapbooking layout att visa er.
Jag preparerade det vackra papperet med gesso och lite mist och använde dessutom en stencil för att skapa lite mera tekstur.
Jag skar ut två större rundlar med mina dekorativa saxar och sydde dom fast på papperet med min symaskin.Jag spädde ut lite gesso med vatten och målade lite på musikpapperet för att göra mönstret lite mera diskret. Jag ville inte att mönstret ska ta för mycket uppmärksamhet. Jag skar ut en mindre cirkel som jag embossade och använde som matta för mina två foton.
Sedan gjorde jag dessa underbara blommor i två storlekar med Tattered Florals Bigz dies so jag ju är sååå förtjust i! Denna die är ju helt perfekt när du vill ha blommor som passar dina papper perfekt!
Jag skapade mina blomsterklungor och blandade in en fin chipboard swirl och en liten ljusblå spets rosett.
Dessutom klippte jag ut några fjärilar från ett matchande papper med saxen som ingår i Susan's Garden Tool kit. Detta kit har snabtbt blivit oumbärligt för mig och jag vill helst inte skapa något utan att ha mina favoritverktyg till hands!! Alla delarna är bara helt suveräna :-)

Tack för att ni tittar inom och ha det så fint under resten av eftermiddagen!!

Jag använde dessa Sizzix produkterna på min sida:
Sizzix Big Shot starter kit (Powder Blue and Teal)
Sizzix Accessories Susan's Garden's Tool Kit
Sizzix Bigz Die, Tattered Florals
Life Made Simple, Sizzix thinlits basic set (Jag använde det lilla hjärtat)

Mönstrade papper: Inkido Beautiful Memories, Spring Time
Mini rosor: Papirdesign
Spets: Papirdesign
Andra blommor: Prima, Petaloo

2 comments:

  1. Bente, your flowers are gorgeous, you know, i love these flowers ;)) and obviously, your layout, is also gorgeous with fabulous photos and beautiful pastel colours !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous.. I love a circle on a page, it pulls it all together.. love the flowers too.. pretty photos.. lovely layout..

    ReplyDelete