Saturday 7 June 2014

Follow the #PaperTrail!

Hi everyone- I am off on an exciting adventure and hope you will join me!
On June 2, I packed up my 1976 Serro Scotty camper with crafty supplies and vintage suitcases filled with inspirational samples. For four weeks, I will be visiting and stores in the northeastern US and teaching classes using my Sizzix product line.

Here's Scotty...


In addition to teaching, we will be stopping at events along the way, like the Country Living Fair in Rhinebeck, NY, which we attended yesterday. I'll also be visiting and interviewing some of my celebrity crafter and blogger friends.

I am on Day 6 of the trip and hope you will join me along the way. You can come to my blog where where I update each day's adventures, and if you follow me on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram you will see BTS (behind the scenes) pics and videos.

Scotty developed two leaks so we have had to juggle the schedule until repairs can be made. Caulk is my friend! But that is life on the road...

Hope to see you on the #PaperTrail!

No comments:

Post a Comment