Thursday 8 March 2012

Envelope album idea

 By Loredana Bucaria

Hi everyone! !
It's Lory here and today I want to show you a new project idea! An envelope mini album!

Materials you need:
  • Eclips machine
  • cards & envelopes cartridge ( code 656857)
  • a sheet of kraft paper
  • 11 doilies
  • big shot machine
  • framelits circle (code 657551)
  • 10 pictures
  • embellishments you love, stamps, labels, letters stickers, twine.

For last Christmas I made a lot of pictures to document my December!!! So I thought that a funny and quick way to have a complete story was to make a mini album in an envelope! The cards & envelopes cartridge has a lot of different amazing shapes to choose!

I have chosen the square envelope, so adorable!
This envelope is perfect to contain mini pages, I've thought to use doilies for the pages background and I used the circle framelits to cut circles and photos :) A lot of fun!

Take a look at my project!


Some details about the pages. Front side.




Back pages





Have a wonderful day!
Love,Lory.

No comments:

Post a Comment