Tuesday 6 March 2012

I'm thinking of you - Card

 By Loredana Bucaria


Hi everyone! How are you? It's really already march? My God, time flies, please help me to stop it!!!LOL .. In the air you can already feel the first spring smells... I love Spring!!! The colors, the sunny days, the warm!! Everything looks so soft!!! LOL


Ok let's go .. I love to speak ... LOL


Today I want to show you a new card idea:) that I hope will inspire you.


Materials I used:


  • Eclips Machine.. I'm crazyyyyy for this tool!!!
  • Eclips cartridge cards & envelopes ( code 656857)
  • Framelits scallop circle ( code 657552)
  • Framelits circle (code 657551)
  • Big shot Machine
  • Maraschino baker's twine
  • stamps american crafts 
  • embellishments : american crafts butterfly, prima flower, brads, letter stickers.
  • 3d double side tape
Ok! Ready? Go!
To use the Eclips Machine is very simple! Inser the cartridge in your console and choose the card you want to cut, you will save a lot of time and will have a lot of fun!!!

  1. Cut the card in the format you prefer

2. With the framelits create a window. You will have a hole in the front cover :)

3. With two different framelits , two scallop circles or a scallop circle and a normal circle in two different sizes make a little frame.


4. Simply adhere the circle frame to your window with 3d double side tape and scrap the card!

It's very simple and easy! I love to make simple cards for last minute occasions!!!


A detail


Have a wonderful day!
Love, Lory

No comments:

Post a Comment