Wednesday 14 March 2012

Kiss you Layout

 By Loredana Bucaria




Hello everyone! Spring is in the air and everything looks so colorful! I can't want to have a wonderful sunny day outside to take pictures and enjoy the sun!


Ok today I would like to share with you a new layout idea, so simple but so lovely. I hope you'll like it!


Materials you need:

  • Big shot machine
  • Circle scallop lace die (code 657106)
  • framelits fancy square ( code 657903)
  • framelits circles (code 657551)
  • papers of your choise
  • embellishments of your choise!
My initial idea was to create a layout with a circle photo with a lovely way to mat it! I usually don't like so much use shapes for my photos, I love clean and simple and original format of the pictures but sometimes you have to dare yourself to discover new funny and fabulous things! Don't you think?

Sooo what I have used for my intention? I liked to use the circle framelits, you know I'm literally crazy for them, for my picture and with a white card stock I made a circle scallop lace that is adorable! I'm just thinking to many different uses of it that I want to share with you in a next post ;) 

Here the page I've made..



So simply I have sticked my circle picture on the circle scallop lace and the effect on the page was really pretty! What do you think?


For the journaling, instead, I've used the framelits fancy square , the little one sooo perfect to make a little journaling spot on the page! 



I hope to have inspired you with new creative ideas:)
Remember simple and clean sometimes could be great results!

Have a wonderful day.
Love, Lory

No comments:

Post a Comment