Friday 11 January 2013

Sizzix and Prima inspiration!


Hi again!
It's CHA time and as always I was working on some samples for this great event. Of course i couldn't resist and I had to use some of the Sizzix dies on my projects for Prima!
They just matched perfectly!

On this layout I used 2 beautiful Sizzix dies - and the composition  just came to my mind in a moment! A circle goes beautifully with the doily I used and the decorative strip - gives extra depth and dimension.
- Sizzix Sizzlits Die - Card, Scallop Circle Insert - 657996
- Sizzix Sizzlits Decorative Strip Die - Interlocking Circles - 658001 





Here are some close-ups:



Thank you so much for visiting! See you soon - I'll be back with some new layouts for CHA :)
xoxo
Finn

1 comment:

  1. I just have to say that your layering techniques are off the charts... awesome, the way you combine different elements, ink, gesso, paper is art in itself. Love your layouts, you are one of my new favorite designers. Your work is beautiful and I drool everytime I look at your pages. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete