Monday 29 April 2013

A page from my Smash Book


This year I'm having a lot of fun with my Smash Book. I make a page every Monday about something that happened to me the previous week. Sometimes I put motivational quotes, my thoughts ... and sometimes, as on this page, a few pictures of a special day.

And to put those photos in a fun way, nothing better than these Instant Frames Framelits designed by Paula Pascual. I love them!


Supply list:

Here you have a quick video where you can see how I put this page together from start to finish and you also get a peek into my other pages. Enjoy!


And here are some photos of my page. I love the look of those tiny little instant frame in the envelope. So cute!



Happy Monday!

...................................
Este año me lo estoy pasando en grande con mi Smash Book. Hago una página cada lunes sobre algo que me ha pasado la semana anterior. A veces pongo frases motivadoras, mis pensamientos... y a veces, como en esta página, unas cuantas fotos de un día especial.

Y para ponerlas de una manera divertida nada mejor que estos marcos diseñados por Paula Pascual. ¡Me encantan!

Materiales:

Hoy os dejo un vídeo de cómo hago la página de principio a fin y también veis un poco cómo son mis otras páginas. ¡Que lo disfrutéis!

Y también tenéis unas cuantas fotos de mi página terminada. Me encantan esos pequeños marcos saliendo del sobre. ¡Monísimos!

¡Feliz lunes!



No comments:

Post a Comment