Monday 1 April 2013

Flip-its easel card



This weekend I have been playing with some Flip-its dies and they are so much fun! This time I combined the Majestic Flip-its die from Stephanie Barnard with the Bunch of Flowers Thinlits set from Paula Pascual, what a great combination!

Supply list:



When I was putting all together I came up with the idea of "flipping" the flip-its card and I turned it verticaly to create an easel card. Here you have a view of the card closed.


And here is a picture of the easel-flip-its card in action. Isn't it cute? I love how it turned out!


Happy Monday!
..............................
Este fin de semana he estado jugando con algunos de los troqueles Flip-its. ¡La verdad es que son muy divertidos! Esta vez he combinado el Majestic Flip-its de Stephanie Barnard con el set de Thinlits Bunch of Flowers de Paula Pascual ¡Qué gran combinación!

Materiales:
Cuando estaba haciendo la tarjeta me vino la idea de darle la vuelta verticalmente para crear una tarjeta caballete. Primero tenéis una vista de la tarjeta cerrada y después una foto de la tarjeta flip-its-caballete en accción. ¿A que ha quedado bonita? ¡A mí me ha encantado!

¡Feliz lunes!

1 comment: