Sunday 28 April 2013

Proud Mum by Gerry van Gent


Happy Sunday everyone!
Today I`d love to share with you a layout I created about me.
Being a mum is one of the greatest things that happened in my life.
So I decided to create a layout about how proud I am being a mum.
And yes, Mother's Day is just around the corner :-)
657000 Sizzix Big Shot Machine
658000 Sizzix Sizzlits Decorative Strip Die - Decorative Hearts
658252 Sizzix Sizzlits Decorative Strip Die - Cobblestones
656917 Sizzix Sizzlits Decorative Strip Die - Chip Block Alphabet
*  *  *
To create this layout I used only decorative strip dies.
What I usually do to make my background is to stamp and mask.
This time I decided not to get messy with mediums but 
to use dies instead. 
I used white cardstock for all the die-cuts. 
In this way they pop and they draw attention right away :-)
Isn`t this Decorative Hearts strip die simply adorable?
And so perfect for making a project for your mum or your loved one!
After die-cutting it once I cut & used three of the hearts separately.
I`m so in love with the Cobblestones strip die -
no wonder you can see me using it often.
For this layout I die-cut the strip die only once and it was more than enough to 
decorate all over the page. I cut it into pieces with different sizes.

Other Products I used:
Prima Marketing - Divine paper collection
Prima Marketing - metal trinket
Prima Marketing - stamps
*  *  *


I hope you enjoyed my project today!
Have a sunny Sunday!
Gerry

No comments:

Post a Comment