Wednesday 13 November 2013

Felt Hair Ties



Hi All!

Daria is here today.

Do you love felt? I love! I love to create interesting embelishments using this gorgeous product.

I love my daughter! And I love that she has beautiful clothes and hair. And I created a Felt Hair Ties for her. And she loves them very much!!!

Items:
Sizzix Bigz Die - Flower Layers & Leaves (657690)

I cut flowers using Flower Layers & Leaves die. I sew them together and add buttons.

Also you may add stiching and beads to your flowers and they will become more interesting.

You may use such flowers as embelishments on your pages or cards. But I created hair ties for my daughter.

Have a nice day!



Всем привет! 

Сегодня я снова с резиночками для волос, на этот раз из фетра. Но что поделать. Я обожаю свою дочь и люблю, чтобы она красиво выглядела. А еще мне нравится, когда у нее есть что-то, чего нет ни у кого, например, украшения для волос. 

Я вырезала цветочки из фетра с помощью ножа Flower Layers & Leaves, сшила их вместе и добавила пуговички.  Чтобы цветы были более интересные, можно на них добавить вышивку и бисер, что я и сделала на голубых цветочках. 
Из таких цветов получатся прекрасные украшения для страничек и открыток. Но я порадовала дочку и сделала резинки.

Всем хорошего дня!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Daria, I love felt too! And it's so easy to cut on the Bigshot :) Your daughter is very lucky. I think the hair ties you have made would make lovely, unusual pins/brooches.

    ReplyDelete