Friday 22 November 2013

Procrastination - friend or foe?


Hi,it's me again!
I'm sure some of you have the same problem as me: - problem with focusing on thinkgs that "need to be done"... And I guess layout below is just about moments like that. It just madeitself one late evening, when I should be thinking about something else... Van you see all these layers and textures? What can be better?
And colors? This color set is going to be popular on my desk for next couple of weeks!



Sizzix Dies used in this project:
- 658502 - Sizzix Sizzlits Die - Flower, Daisy
- 659117 - Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 4PK - Springtime

As you can see I went totally crazy with layers, inks, stamping, splashing... It was great fun and I was happy to try finally my new set of Archival Inks (Wendy Vecchi) and play with colors that were already on the background paper (7 Dots Studio - 9th Wave). There are also my Prima Mechanicals - but a altered and rusty this time. I had them on my desk for too long!



These little cut-outs totally rocked my world - I can layer them in tons, absolutely everywhere - on cards, tags, layouts, canvases - you just name it. I love how versatile and eye catching they are and no matter what the colour palette is - they will always match!
Perfect choice for me:)
See you soon!
Finn

No comments:

Post a Comment