Monday 17 February 2014

greetings from stitches!



Yesterday I took a flying visit down to the craft hobby and stitches show at the NEC in Birmingham.

 'Stitches' is the largest trade show for the crafts and hobby industry in the UK so it's a great place to see new products and ideas before they hit stores.

Usually I'm working shows - doing demos for Sizzix, but this time I got to visit and have a good look around. Angela was busy working the Sizzix stand which I have to say was my favourite of all - it was huge and looked absolutely amazing. I'm sure she'll have lots of photos and be able to tell you all about it when she's back.

I got a sneaky peek of some new applique dies designed by Nel Whatmore. These will be in shops soon (I'll keep you updated!) but for now, here's a little glimpse


There is so much new and exciting stuff coming from Sizzix and it was absolutely brilliant to see everyone working so hard and doing demos constantly to interested buyers. I overheard some ladies talking about how excited they were about getting new dies in their shop when I was sat having a cup of tea. It made me feel really proud to be a part of the company and how the quilting and applique lines have grown over the past year.

Stitches is still on today and tomorrow so I'm sure the whole team will be utterly exhausted by the end of it! If you're going be sure to pop by the stand (you can't miss it!) and say hello to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment