Thursday 6 February 2014

Hearts a plenty





I don't want to be boring - but as it's February I started looking at the heart dies that we have here at Sizzix - and there are quite a few - so for this week I'm showing this die -
It has 3 different sizes on the same die - 656334 -http://www.sizzix.co.uk/product/656334/sizzix-bigz-die-hearts.
This week I decided to embellish a ready made felt purse using this die -
 
I stitched them in place with blanket stitch - and it only took a short while to do - a lovely little gift. I love personalising things - so that they become unique.
Next week I'm going to use a different heart die to decorate something else - I haven't decided what yet - it might be a table runner, or placemats for a romantic meal, or it could be a cushion to cuddle up with - so look in again next week to see!
Happy sewing.
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment