Saturday 19 July 2014

Appliqueing Tattered Dies




Hi again, today I wanted to share a project in work I have been doing some time ago.It´s about applique again but this time using some of my favourites Tim Holtz dies,  bird and flowers and leaves.







Sizzix Bigz Die - Tattered Florals


Sizzix Bigz Die - Tattered Leaves

Sizzix Bigz Die - Caged Bird



My first idea was triying to use some different dies that are not especially for quilting and see how they work.
I must to say I loved what I got.
Here they are some pics.








Now I need to finish some quilting and sew all the pieces. Then , I will show you the finished project.






This is a project that I´m wishing to finish because I have been working on it a lot of time so I hope I you can see it soon.



Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

Love
Mercedes


...........................................*************............................................






Hola de nuevo a todos, hoy quería compartir un proyecto  que he estado haciendo hace tiempo. Se trata de nuevo de hacer aplicaciones pero esta vez usando los troqueles de Tim Holtz, concretamente unos que son mis favoritos, flores, hojas y pajarito.

Mi primera idea era usar troqueles que no fueran específicamente para patchwork y ver cómo funcionaban.
El resultado me ha encantado y ahí podéis ver algunas fotos.

Ahora tengo que terminar de acolchar, coser y hacer el montaje y entonces te  enseñaré cómo queda acabado.

Estoy deseando acabarlo  porque he estado trabajando bastante tiempo en ello  asi que espero que pronto lo puedas ver. 


Que tengas un maravilloso fin de semana
Cariños 
Mercedes

1 comment: