Monday 14 July 2014

Shabby chic flower card

Hi everybody!

Today I want to share with you a Shabby chic card using basic dies and embossing folders.


Sometimes I'm in a romantic mood and I like to craft something Shabby chic. I love to use the Textured Impressions embossing folders in this style, in combination with some distress ink for a little bit of color and softness. In this case I have applied this technique in the card background and also in one of the scallop ovals. Then I have created  a bouquet with some paper flowers and leaves from Tim Holtz's Garden Greens Bigz die. Finally I have attached some pearls and the card is done. Very easy and romantic :)

Happy Monday!


..........................
¡Hola a todos!

Hoy os enseño una tarjeta Shabby chic utilizando troqueles básicos.

A veces tengo un humos un poco romántico y en esos momentos me gusta scrapear algo en estilo Shabby chic. Me encanta utilizar las carpetas de textura en estos casos, combinadas con tinta Distress para dar un poco de color y suavidad. En esta tarjeta he utilizado esta técnica en el fondo y en uno de los dos óvalos. Después he creado un bouquet de flores de papel y hojas troqueladas con el troquels Garden's Green de Tim Holtz. He puesto unas perlitas y tarjeta terminada. Muy fácil de hacer y muy románitca.

¡Feliz lunes!


2 comments: