Tuesday 18 September 2012

Emboss your tags and embellish your layout!




Hello everyone!

Today, I would like to show a quick an easy tip to create fun embllishments with tags : simply emboss them!

You can buy those plain tags (so many different sizes and colors!) at your local hardware or office store, such as Office Depot or Target.

I used my Big Shot here and 2 different embossing folders to create these three nice tags.

Here's what you'll need to make this layout : 


  • one patterned paper (Crate Paper)
  • washi tape
  • Big Shot (655268)
  • Embossing Folders (657668, 657813, 657820)
  • tags
  • journaling tags (Studio Calico)
  • doily
  • Embellishments (Bella Blvd Chipboard, American Crafts badge & stickers)
  • wooden title (Boanita)
  • Alphas (American Crafts)
Here are the embossing folders I used:


 the Free Fall Floral embossing folders Set (657813)
 the Psychedelic Dream embossing folders set (657820)
First of all, emboss every single tag you want to use and set them aside.

Build your layout just like you are used to.

I used a Studio Calico mask here to add more patterns and designs to my background then glued my pictures and then my tags.



Embellish with stickers, chipboards, a doily, your title and you're all set! Finish your layout by writing your journaling and your layout is finished!



See you next Tuesday!
Céline

No comments:

Post a Comment