Friday 21 September 2012


One of my little jobs here at Sizzix central is to make the Birthday cards for all my colleagues. Sometimes I have to work very quickly (Because I forgot!) and below is one such card. The recipient was my good friend Dave who is to fork lift trucks what Lewis Hamilton is to cross stitch......just kidding Dave!

I broke out the scissors and my trusty Framelits Circle set and the rest was easy. The rivit effect was created using an eyelet setter, I just punched the card enough to leave an impression rather than cut a hole. The Packing crate was cut from the most realistic wood effect card EVER in my opinion, it cuts beautifully and is so versatile. The companywho makes this card is Inspire Me Papers and you can find them at http://www.inspiremepapers.co.uk/ I also use their plain cardstock which is top quality.

In all, once I came up with the idea the card took about ten minutes to make from start to finish.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment