Monday 4 March 2013

The 30 minutes minialbum challenge



Sometimes I like to go through my paper scraps and use them to make a whole project. This is always a challenge for me, but it is always a lot of fun.

This time I thought: Can I make a minialbum using only scraps in a half an hour? The challenge was not easy but I did it! Let me explain how I made it...

Supply list:


First I did die cut a lot scraps of paper, chipboard, cardstock and acetate with the ornamental die and also a bunch of hearts and butterflies.

Then I glued everything using only one kind of adhesive and I made some pockets cutting some die cuts in half.

Finally I made some dash lines, put the binding ring and some ribbon and... Voilà! the mini was done :)


Happy Monday!
.................

A veces me gusta echar mano a mi caja de restos y usarlos para hacer un proyecto entero. Esto siempre es un reto para mí, pero siempre me divierto.

Esta vez me planteé hacer un mini usando solo restos y en no más de media hora. ¡No era nada fácil pero lo conseguí! Ahora os explico...

Matriales:



Primero troquelé de una vez un montón de las formas ornamentadas con papel, catulina, cartón y acetato y también unas cuantas mariposas y corazones.

Después lo pegué todo usando solo un tipo de adhesivo e hice algunos bolsillos cortando las formas por la mitad.

Para terminar, pues unas lineas de guión con rotulador negro, la anilla y una cinta y... Voilà! El mini estaba terminado :)

¡Feliz lunes!

No comments:

Post a Comment