Monday 17 March 2014

Feeling romantic...

With the arrival of spring I like to incorporate (even!) more flowers to my projects, and today I have made a very romantic tag.






I love the 3-D effect of this flower and the realistic appearance achieved only inking the edges of the card with Distress Ink.  


You can use many adhesives to put this flower together (Glossy Accents, hot glue...) but in this one I have used Glue Dots. You just have to find what works for you.

Happy Monday!

..........................

Con la llegada de la primavera me gusta incorporar (¡todavía más!) flores en mis trabajos. Hoy os enseño un tag muy romántico donde la protagonista es una preciosa rosa.

La verdad es que me encanta el efecto 3D de este troquel y el aspecto realista que se puede conseguir tan solo poniendo tinta distress en la cartulina.

Para pegar la rosa se pueden usar muchos adhesivos (Glossy Accents, silicona caliente...) pero en esta en concreto he utilizado Glue Dots. 

¡Feliz lunes!

1 comment: