Friday 7 March 2014

Flowers For Mum ...





Hello to you all,

Well, it has certainly been a while since I last posted on here! As some of you may know I was expecting my fourth child in December.  He arrived as a late christmas present and was born on 28th December.

So here we are in March already, where has that time gone?  Keeping to theme of March I am going to share a Mothers Day project with you.

A Pretty Jar Of Flowers 


Using the Bigz Die Flower Layers #8 I have die-cut 8 of them, folded along the score lines and threaded paper straws through the centre to create the stems.


I have used bright, vibrant papers that have a lovely spring feel to them.  


I have then taken a kilner jar and decorated it using string and papers along with the Butterfly die from the Sizzix Starter Kit.


The beauty of sharing these on Mother's Day is they will keep forever and be sure to make Mum smile!

You can find the full tutorial over on my blog from Saturday 8th March.

Have a lovely weekend and I will be back with another project to share soon.









No comments:

Post a Comment