Tuesday 23 September 2014

Hello from Belgium








Hello Sizzix followers. I am thrilled to be a part of this amazing team. I will be here every Tuesday with inspiration using the Sizzix products. My name is Lilith and I live in the South of Belgium. I am a language teacher and in my free time I love to scrapbook. I love creating layouts but also enjoy making mini books and the occasional card. I hope my work will inspire you. As today is my first day as a Sizzix blogger, I thought I'd show you some previous projects created with some of the sizzix dies and embossing folders.

One of my favourite dies is this doily that I used on the layout below. It is so pretty and dainty.



Another of my favourites is the 659436 :Sizzix Bigz Die - Garden Greens. If I could I'd add leaves to all my layouts.


 

See you next week with a new layout. 

Lilith

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layouts, nice photos and love all the white space.

    ReplyDelete