Friday 5 September 2014

Scrapbooking Page: "Listening"


Hello! It's Anna here to share some ideas using Sizzix products.
I received the new dies the day we left for our summer vacation and could not wait to finally work with it. The Sizzix dies by Echo Park and Jillibean Soup are wonderful and I can’t stop creating! Today I would like to share with you my new layout, made with some these dies that you can use in very different ways. There is my elder nephew on the photo.

cafe creativo - sizzix big shot - scrapbooking layout (1)

I didn't use a patterned paper for the background. When I started scrapbooking, I loved to use patterned paper as my background paper…however over time I started loving white or solid color backgrounds mostly.
I chose a white paper as a background and I added a touch of watercolour effect thanks to color spray. I applied two stripes of patterned paper. This is a perfect way for me to not just end up using small pieces of the wonderful paper.

cafe creativo - sizzix big shot - scrapbooking layout (2)

With my Big Shot I cut some nice shapes with my favourite dies of the moment: Pennants and Tags design by Echo Park, Framelits Die Set w/Stamps – Noted and Hello design by Jillibean Soup!!!
Glue your picture, add the title and the page is done!

cafe creativo - sizzix big shot - scrapbooking layout (3)

I hope you enjoyed seeing how I used the dies and could take some inspiration from my page!
Thanks so much for visiting me today.
 
Items used:
 
1 photo (cm 10x15)
cardstock: white, kraft, turquoise, pink
patterned papers: We R Memory Keepers, American Crafts, Craft Asylum
brad: Prima
alphabet: Prima
ink pad: Ranger
color mist
sewing machine & thread
 
**************************************
Flag_of_Italy
Per le amiche italiane! :)

Ciao, sono Anna e sono qui per condividere alcune idee utilizzando i prodotti Sizzix.
Ho ricevuto il pacchetto con le nuove fustelle il giorno in cui siamo partiti per la nostre vacanze estive e vi dirò la verità, non vedevo l'ora di tornare per provarle! Le fustelle Sizzix disegnate da Echo Park e Jillibean Soup sono davvero meravigliose e non riesco proprio a smettere di usarle!
Oggi vorrei condividere con voi un layout, realizzato con alcune di queste fustelle, che sono davvero versatili ed è possibile utilizzarle in mille modi diversi. Sulla foto della pagina c'è mia nipote più grande.
Come vedete non ho usato una carta fantasia per lo sfondo. Quando ho iniziato a scrappare, mi piaceva usare le carta patterned come sfondo delle pagine... però con il tempo ho iniziato a prediligere gli sfondi tinta unita o bianchi. Credo lascino più spazio alla fantasia e alla creazione degli abbellimenti, senza parlare del fatto che in questo modo posso usare anche i più piccoli avanzi delle carte preferite!
Questa pagina dunque non fa eccezione, ho scelto un cartoncino bianco A4 come sfondo ed ho aggiunto un effetto acquerello grazie allo spray di colore giallo. Ho applicato solo due strisce di carta fantasia in alto ed in basso.
Con la mia amata Big Shot ho tagliato alcune forme con le fustelle preferite del momento: Bandierine e Tag design by Echo Park (tutte Bigz), Framelits con timbri “Noted” e “Hello” design Jillibean Soup!!!
Una volta incollata la foto, creare gli abbellimenti con le fustelle è facilissimo e molto divertente! Infine non resta che aggiungere il titolo e la pagina è bell'e che fatta!
Bene, spero vi sia stato d'aiuto vedere come ho usato le fustelle in questo semplice layout.
Grazie per la visita!
 
Materiali:
 
1 foto (cm 10x15)
cartoncino bianco, kraft, verde turchese, fucsia
carta fantasia: We R Memory Keepers, American Crafts, Craft Asylum
tag: Prima
alfabeto: Prima
inchiostro tampone: Ranger
colori a spray
macchina per cucire e filo

No comments:

Post a Comment