Monday 8 September 2014

Summer mini album

Hi everybody!

Summer is almost gone, and today I want to show you a summer mini album I taught in a recent workshop in Sant Feliu the Guixols.


I always take my Big Shot machine to my workshops. It is very portable and I love the faces of my students when they use it for the first time, It is like magic!


In this workshop we use the positive and the negative space of the die cut piece to create some embellishments on the front and back covers of the mini album, so I showed them how to get the most of a die.


And here are my students, all happy with their albums. We had a lot of fun!

Happy Monday!

................................

¡Hola a todos!

Con el verano que ya toca a su final os quiero enseñar un miniálbum que enseñé hace poco en Sant Feliu de Guíxols.

Me suelo llevar mi Big Shot a los talleres, ya que es muy portátil y me encanta ver la cara de mis alumnas cuando troquelan por primera vez. ¡Es como magia!

En este mini utilizamos la parte positiva y negativa de un troquel para adornar la portada y contraportada del álbum y así aprovechar al máximo las posibilidades de un solo troquel.

¡Feliz lunes!

No comments:

Post a Comment