Friday 5 June 2015

A quick and easy Birthday Card



Hi Sizzix friends!

Today I show a quick and easy card I’ve prepared for my mother for her birthday this weekend. I have used only the scallop squares Framelits, the Floral Wreath Thinlits designed by Brenda Walton and an embossing folder. 

Let me show you the card:


To make this card I have used my Big Shot Plus, the scallop squares dies, the butterflies dies, the embossing folder, a white cardstock, scrapbook paper, sparkly paper and a stamp.


I’ve made an embossment on a piece of white cardstock which was 5 mm smaller than the card. Then I’ve chosen springy and colourful paper, which I’ve die-cut using the scallop squares Framelits in two different sizes.


It’s time to die-cut some butterflies in two different kinds of paper: one in sparkly white and the other in green scrapbooking paper. Then I’ve placed the butterflies on the scallops paper to see where I wanted the message.   



After stamping the message, it’s time to glue all the pieces together. For the scallops squares I’ve used the 3D foam pads, then the green butterflies are glued completely and the sparkly butterflies only in the middle as if they were flying.






I have used the following Sizzix products:



I hope you have enjoyed this quick and easy birthday card. Thanks for your visit!


Have a creative and happy Friday!


------------------------♥------------------------♥--------------------------♥------------------------

¡Hola a todos!

Hoy os quería enseñar una tarjeta rápida y sencilla que preparé para mi el cumpleaños de mi madre. Tan solo he utilizado scallop squares FramelitsFloral Wreath Thinlits y una carpetilla de embossing. Mejor os la enseño ¿verdad?

Para realizar esta tarjeta he utilizado mi  Big Shot Plus, los scallop squares dieslos troqueles de mariposas, la carpetilla de embossing, cartulina blanca, papel para scrapbooking, papel purpurina blanco y un sello para el mensaje.

Primero he realizado el embossing en una cartulina blanca 5 mm más pequeña que la tarjeta, entonces escogí unos papeles muy primaverales y los troquelé con los Framelits utilizando dos medidas diferentes.

Llega el momento de troquelar dos mariposas en papel purpurina blanco y dos en papel verde, Entonces las he presentado sobre los cuadrados con festón para ver dónde estampar el sello.

Después de estampar el mensaje, toca enganchar todos los elementos, en el caso de los cuadros con festón he utilizado almohadillas 3D, las mariposas verdes están fijadas completamente y las de purpurina solo las he fijado por el cuerpo así tienen el efecto como si volaran.




Espero que os haya gustado esta rápida y sencilla tarjeta de cumpleaños. ¡Gracias por la visita!

¡Feliz y creativo viernes!

1 comment: