Sunday 14 June 2015

"Happy Father's Day" Layout by Gerry van Gent


Hallo Sizzix Friends!

Next Sunday we are celebrating Father's Day! Therefore I
created an A4 layout to give as a present to our # 1 Dad :-) 
This photo of him and the kids was taken on Mother's Day 
which makes it even more special to me/us!
 father's Day 2015

Sizzix-rebrand-logo-low-res
660515 Sizzix Big Shot Plus Starter Kit 
660485 Sizzix Thinlits Die Set Layering Daisy #2
660222 Sizzix Thinlits Die Set Scribble & Splat
660210 Sizzix Thinlits Die Set Alphanumeric
657551 Sizzix Framelits Die Set Circles
FREE PAPER DOWNLOADS FATHER'S DAY

*     *     *
I began this layout by choosing two pattern papers for the background.
After that I cut out lots of embellishments from the Free Paper Downloads
for Father's Day. For one of the embellishments I used the Circles dies
- I used here two sizes of the Circles
1

Daisies were die cut from white cardstock. 
Each daisy has two layers.
2

3

"2015" was die cut from both white cardstock and Father's Day free papers.
The pattern paper numbers were used as a "shadow".
4


Get your free papers here ----->
Free Papers


Most of the embellishments were adhered with foam squares.
5


FB
OTHER PRODUCTS I USED:
Prima Marketing - Sugar Dots
White Cardstock
*       *      *

Thank you for your visit!
Have a creative day!

1 comment: