Monday 22 June 2015

A very fresh LO








Hi everybody! Elena here.


Today I want so show you my first summer LO of this year.


 Supply list:

I wanted to make a very fresh LO, so I have used some polypropilene in the middle of the page to create a "watery" effect. I have also sprayed my white card with different color sprays to have some colors that remember me of the summer skies at the beach.


I have added some die cut flowers and leaves to embellish my LO, and I have inked all the edges with some Distress ink.

Happy Monday!

..........................

Hola a todos!

Hoy os enseño la primera página veraniega de este año.  Como quería hacer algo muy fresco he utilizado un poco de polipropileno en medio de la página para simular agua y he puesto sprays de colores en el fondo que me recuerdan los colores de un cielo veraniego en la playa. Para embellecer mi página he troquelado unad cuantas hojas y flores en cartulina amarilla y les he entintado los bordes con tinta Distress.

Feliz lunes!

No comments:

Post a Comment