Wednesday 29 August 2012

A Good Vintage


It's good to be back after a couple of weeks off with my family, followed by a crazy week which began with a QVC show in London, then some video filming to promote our new ranges (more of that in the future!) in Colchester and finally, demonstrating at a new Hobbycraft store in  Altrincham last Saturday.

There's always lots going on here at Sizzix Central which is just how I like it!

Today it is my pleasure to introduce a new range of dies/embossing folders that share the name Vintage Cardmaking, I was lucky enough to work with these dies last January in preparation for our annual UK trade show and it was my favourite set without a doubt.

Below are a few of the projects which I made for the show starting with a few cards, There are tons of different vintage style card ranges on the market today and any one combined with this range would be a winner. Check out the fantastic embosslits dies which I cut from silver cardstock and brought to life with alcohol inks.
Next up are a couple of embellished frames which combine Textured Impressions and some wonderfully decorative Sizzlits dies.
Finally, we have these gorgeous notelets which are cut using Bigz XL dies and embossed with their very own corresponding Textured Impressions folder.
Hope you like them, I had so much fun working with this range and it is one that has proved very popular at demos and trade shows over the last 6 months.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment