Tuesday 7 August 2012

Add sweetness to any project with the embossing folders!


Hey there!

Here I am with a new inspiration Tuesday here on the Sizzix blog! :)
Today, I would like to invite you to create something that makes you smile, and add some texture to your layouts with one of my favorite Sizzix products : the Embossing Folders!

For this layout, I simply embossed a piece of white cardstock : it measures 4x6" and is perfect to be glued anywhere on my layout!

I first glued my photo, then my embossed cardstock and another piece of patterned paper.

Just add a tiny bit of machine sewing around the embossed piece of paper and you'll get a nice and texture ONE BLOG along your photo.

Here's what you'll need if you wish to emboss cardstock (seriously, once you try the embossing on the big shot, you'll fall in love) :







I really think that embossing a piece of cardstock adds something special to a layout : it is soft, textured, unique. love it!

Supplies list
Studio Calico August kit
Color Conspiracy background paper
Echo Park Stickers
ILS stamp

Take care!
céline

No comments:

Post a Comment