Friday 3 August 2012

Sizzix and Prima - perfect match!

Hi there my friends!
I know I was very quiet last weeks.... it is all beacuse my awfully  BIG adventure in USA and Canada and visiting CHA in Chicago! I was so very lucky to be the part of this big event... and some of my project were displayed in Prima Marketing booth!
Of course when I only could I was visiting my friends and idols, taking photos and sneaking into my favorite Sizzix booth...oh how many beautiful things I saw there!!! woo hoo!


Of course I wouldn't be myself if I didn't use some of my favorite Sizzix dies fon the projects I made for Prima... here is one of them, based on bold, beautiful, colorful "Rosarian" collection from Prima and Sizzix Bigz Die - Flowering Plant (657713).  
I think it coresponds with this paper collection beautifully! 




 Here are some more details:





As you can see I layered 2 leaves of the palnt, one on the top of another.... 3D foam was very helpful here!


See you soon - I'll be back with more projects and inspirations next week!
Happy creating!
xoxo
Finn

No comments:

Post a Comment