Tuesday 30 October 2012

It's all about the circles!




Hey there!

Christmas is just around the corner : have you get started on making your Christmas decorations? Are you doing December Daily?! I am and I will share lots of DD inspiration on the Sizzix blog!

Today, it's GEOMETRY day! :D CIRCLES are trendy and have been loving using those lately.

I would like to show you a layout today, on which I used 2 Framelits dies (Framelits : Stars (657567) and Circles (657551) )- with my Big Shot Pro.

This is what you'll need for this layout :





The AWESOME thing on a Big Shot Pro is that you can cut EVERYWHERE on a PAGE! Here, I used my Circles Framelits dies and cut into vellum!

The Big Shot Pro is perfect for the crafter who wants it all comes the pro-strength machine that does it all. From our smallest dies to our biggest 12" wide plastic-backed treasures and embossing tools, the Big Shot Pro Machine works with every Sizzix and Ellison design ever made.

Mount a patterned paper behind the vellum and sew them together. Add some embellishments behind the vellum as well.





Add some Stars here and there to bring interest to your page.


Enjoy!
Take care!
Céline

No comments:

Post a Comment