Monday 22 October 2012

Life is sweet


Hello everyone!! Happy Monday!!!

Last weekend was a blast I taught to an amazing event in Italy, I had a lot of fun!!! Sooo I would like to show you what I have done for my project:) I'll show you the cover today;)

Materials you need:
- White Cardstock Bazzill 30x18 cm
- Patterned paper in same size of the Cardstock from dear Lizzy Neapolitan American crafts and studio calico
- Cardstock Kraft from Bazzill
- Letter stickers from Bella boulevard , prima marketing, October afternoon
- Stamps from Studio Calico
- 3D double side tape
- Big Shot (655268)
- Framelits square w/ornate edges (657560)
- Washi tapes Bella boulevard


And here it is:) Play with different kinds of letters stickers and stamps mix colors, adhere the square where you have places the letters on the white cardstock of the cover. Around the square put a lot of little pieces of many different washi tapes and finally adhere the frame made with the framelits using the 3d double side tape. What do you think?

Have a wonderful week
Love, Lory

No comments:

Post a Comment