Friday 5 October 2012

Mixed Media fun with Decorative Strips!

Hi!
Today I'm sharing more mixedmedia ideas - I've played in my journal again, this time using one of my favorite Sizzix Decorative Strips (657706)Sizzix Sizzlits Decorative Strip Die - Curly #2 which not only gave me a beautiful elegant element to decorate my page but a ot, really a lot super-inspiring leftovers! Just take a look at these beauties!



I've played with paper scraps, cut-out leftovers and a lot of gesso to create a background for this journal page dedicated to my husband. 

Journal 034 - Always and forever


All the elements were covered with Silks (Luminarte) - beautiful acrylic metallic paints to reveal all the great details! I really love rubbing this paint into the texture like a paste or simply applying it with my fingers in the chosen places - and on the Sizzix elements it looks more than cool!







I hope you will have a great creative week - see you soon!
Best wishes!
Finn

No comments:

Post a Comment