Monday 23 September 2013

I love plants LO

I love plants. I wish I had a big garden with lots of them. Big plants, trees, flowers... Instead, I have a small balcony where I keep some little pots with small plants and herbs. This weekend I made a page about how much I love plants and my wish to have a big garden some day.



Supply list:

I'm still taking the most of the starter kit. I love how versatile these dies are. In this LO I have used the heart and the butterfly as embellishments and the little circle as the hole protector of the tag.  I have also used the gift tag as part of the layers of my page. I have cut the tag in half and  stuck it between the papers to create more dimension.

Happy Monday!
...........................................

Me encantan las plantas. Me encantaría tener un jardín lleno de plantas grandes, árboles y flores, pero hasta que esto no pase me conformo con mi pequeño balcón en el que tengo algunas macetas con plantas pequeñas y hierbas. Este fin de semana he hecho una página sobre mi deseo de tener un gran jardín algún día.

Materiales:
Todavía estoy sacando un montón de partido al Starter Kit. Me encantan lo versátiles que son estos troqueles. En esta página he utilizado la mariposa y el corazón como adornos y el círculo pequeño como el protector del agujero del tag. También he utilizado la etiqueta para regalo como parte de las capas, cortándola por la mitad y pegándola entre los papeles para logra más dimensión.

¡Feliz lunes!
                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment