Hi everyone! I hope your holiday preparations are moving along. I don't know if it's like this where you live, but we give a lot of gift cards. Our family and friends are spread out all over the country and it's so much easier to mail a small gift card than an actual present. Giving the gift card in an pretty folder like this adds the just right personal touch.
There are lots of other ways to use this die though... If you are not a fan of gift cards, use it to make a fun interactive card- make one for a child and put a special surprise under the door opening. Another way to use it is as a photo frame. I have also cut off the door from matboard to make a nice thick tag.
657378 House Gift Card Folder
656491 Little Sizzles Mat Board, cream
Craffiti Direct Barn Wood stamp by Eileen Hull
XL Cutting Pads
sheet music, seam binding, resin key and lock, snowflake punch, silver and white pens, spray adhesive, Velcro Brand® fastener, brown, aqua, yellow and green ink, hemp
- Use spray adhesive to cover matboard with vintage sheet music on front and back. Die cut House Gift Card Folder.
- Stamp Barn Wood in brown on front and back of folder, but do not stamp on door. Blend yellow, aqua and green inks on door and ink edges with brown.
- Add mini-rickrack to roofline with glue. Die cut or punch 3 silver glitter snowflakes and adhere to point of roof.
- Glue resin door handle to door.
- Stamp the letter B with leaf stamp and fill in with markers and white and silver pen. Tie B to seam binding using fine hemp.
- Add Velcro closure to inside folder at point of roof.
- Add gift card and give!
Thanks for stopping by- see you next time!