Sunday 23 February 2014

Everyday card by Gerry van Gent


Hello Sizzix friends!
It`s Sunday and I am ready to share with you my latest 
 card created with two of the recently released Thinlits dies.
If you need to make a quick surprise card for
your best friend all you need is .... two awesome dies :-)
Best Friend
657900 Sizzix Big Shot machine
659127 Sizzix Thinlits Dies Frame Layers & Flower #2
659131 Sizzix Thinlits Dies Labels, Long

*    *    *

As a base of my card I used a double round card from white cardstock
which has almost the same diameter as the inner (yellow-white) die-cut circle.
I left the round double card 1/2 cm bigger so I can adhere 
round the edges the scallop die-cut circle.
I die cut the Frame Layers & Flower #2 twice using 
two different pattern papers. 
Best Friend 1
The Long label was die cut from the same pattern paper as 
the scallop circle. On top I added the phrase - I used foam squares 
for more dimension. Then I fussy cut a few patterns.
Pearls and twine were added for decoration.
Best Friend 2
OTHER PRODUCTS I USED:
Webster's Pages - "Party Time!" paper collection

I hope you enjoyed my card today!
Have a beautiful Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment