Friday 7 February 2014

I add layers - because I can!



Hi again friends! 
Today I'm sharing with you one of my newest paper layouts - all covered in my favorite colors of Archival Inks, Distress Inks and sprays... I just love this way of creating, when I keep using bits and pieces which are around, on my table, waiting to be used. I hate throwing away things - they can be used for a project, right? Small pieces of paper and cardboard are great for Die-cutting - that's why I always put them aside. I've also made a basket for my cut-out pieces and leftovers... hmmm crazy enough?


As you can see I've gone really crazy with layers (why not, right?)
There are paper strips and pieces (7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing), canvas pieces, metal embellishments (Prima Marketing - my Mechanicals), lace - and of course my favorite Sizzix cut-outs - all colored and inked!




Here are the Sizzix dies I used for this layout:
- 659117 - Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 4PK - Springtime
 - 658506 - Sizzix Sizzlits Die - Vintage Doily 
- 659436 - Sizzix Bigz Die-Garden Greens

I wish you all a great, creative week - I hope you will find time to play a bit and make something beautiful!
Finn

No comments:

Post a Comment