Friday 4 April 2014

Circles, Circles & More Circles!





Hello,

What an incredibly fast two weeks this has been since I last posted!

I often get asked what is the one crafting item I couldn't be without...

Well of course there are a few but it got me thinking! What items do I use over and over and the answer has to be my Circle Framelits.  I use them ALL the time, probably EVERYDAY! They are the one thing I couldn't be without! I mean who can actually cut a circle without them???

So whilst coming up with my projects to share with you this week I decided to make use of the Circle Framelits a bit more and make a couple of simple but effective cards!


The first card is a New Baby card.  I have added the wording by using the Block Talk Bigz XL Die. Then simply cut various size cirlces and adhered them onto the card, some with 3D foam pads to give the card dimension.


The second card could be used for any occasion, although again it would make a lovely New Baby card.  This time i have layered the patterned circles onto White cardstock circles to give a fresh look.


The beauty of these circles - You can use them for any occasion, simply by changing the patterned papers and wording.  Great if you have lots to make.

Well, that is all from me today. 

Have a lovely weekend.

Until next time ....

Happy Crafting! 



No comments:

Post a Comment