Monday 28 April 2014

Today I am sharing a fresh table decor using a dry branch from my garden and the Big Shot Starter Kit.


First I die cut several Hearts and Circles using chipboard and the Bigz die included in the Starter kit. Then I die cut the same shapes out patterned of paper. I used the RSVP collection from Basic Grey. 
I attached die cut papers to either side of the chipboards shapes. Usually I die cut the chipboard with the patterned paper already attached, but as I wasn't sure what papers I wanted for each shape, I decided to do afterwards.


 I then made a hole on the top of the shapes. I used large jump rings and attach them to each shape.


In some cases, I linked two of them in some cases and in others just the one.  Finally I used a hot glue gun to attach other shapes directly on to the branch.


I put the branch on a glass jar filled with sand. That is the finished project, I hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment